Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My First Post...

Hello everyone, how's it going? I was very cautious when I started to approach the idea of creating a blog. But I finally summed up the courage and went for it. SO! I created a blog called Sight Beyond Sight... (Something from childhood cartoons... You 80's kids know what I'm talking about!) But the main reason I created this blog is to share some of my insight on some of the hidden messages I just can't stop myself from noticing...

First off - I am a Christian and a lover of history and science. And during my spare time, I research about other religions, beliefs, and claims made by ancient cultures. Well, after reading the bible for some years now and reading and researching different things relating the bible, I find myself recognizing so many things in the Entertainment world... It's absolutely crazy! It is as though the people who write, produce, and act in the movies, or the designers who create video games and cartoons, seem to know a lot about the pagan worship and certain (very detailed) agendas against the Kingdom of God.

So my main reason for creating this blog is to kinda share some of those views with the public...

Thank you to those who read and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment